|EA Framework||Enterprise Solutions||EA Artifacts||Working Groups||GC EARB||Other References|
|What is EARB||When to come||Forward Agenda||Past Sessions||Board Details||Glossary|
What do I do first?Edit
1. Conduct a self-assessment of your initiative against the "Criteria" to determine if you should be presenting to the GC EARB
2. REQUIRED to come: Complete the "Presenter" intake presentation below:
TEMPLATE: GC EARB Presenter Template
2. NOT REQUIRED to come: Provide rationale in email then forward to:
3. Send completed presentation or rationale to GC EARB group
Things to noteEdit
- Ensure that all proposals submitted for review to GC EARB have first been assessed by your DARB (Departmental Architecture Review Board) where one has been established.
- Ensure your departmental initiatives are assessed against and align to the requirements set out as the [GC Architectural Standards].
How do you go about getting on the agenda?Edit
- Complete the presenter intake deck.
- Email the deck to the generic mailbox: ZZCIOBDP@tbs-sct.gc.ca
- GC Enterprise Architecture will review and conduct initial assessment.
- Tentative date to present is secured and you will be notified by email.
- GC Enterprise Architecture will review your project material against the GC Digital and GC Architectural Standards.
- A summary is prepared that notes areas of alignment and areas of possible concern.
- This summary is shared with the departmental contacts and the EARB Co-Chairs prior to the meeting.
Meeting Logistics – How It WorksEdit
TBS OCIO Secretariat
2 weeks ahead:
- The Secretariat will extend the calendar invitations to the presenters (typically 1-2 people)
1 week ahead:
- FINAL presentation materials (both French and English) are required.
- Packages are prepared and distributed to EARB members for their review prior to the scheduled meeting.
- Present yourself to the separate security TABLE and see the OCIO Secretariat Representative. (Note: It is recommended to arrive 15 minutes prior to the meeting)
- You will be signed in and provided a temporary security pass.
- Make your way to the identified meeting room.
- Once in the meeting room, please RETURN the temporary pass to OCIO representatives.
Post EARB Meeting:
- A Record of Discussion (RoD) is prepared after the meeting to capture any highlights that the Board noted, as well as the decision of the Board with any conditions.
- The RoD may take several weeks to be officially published, but will be made available on the GC Wiki site.