Working at the ATSSC/Services for me
Your Human Resources team is ready to serve you!
For general inquiries (topics not listed below), please send an email to HR-RH@tribunal.gc.ca.
Information Services and Solutions Team (ISST)
The ISST service desk is there to address any Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) questions you may have. You can send an email to IT-TI@tribunal.gc.ca or call 613-947-5444. Employees of the Social Security Tribunal secretariat should contact the National Service Desk at
|Information on myKEY|
|myKEY, (also known as PKI Key, PKI Certificate, Entrust Profile or ID-Based Certificate), is a secure electronic credential that is required to access Government of Canada applications such as Secure Remote Access, Compensation Web Applications, (including Phoenix and MyGCPay), TBS Applications (including myEmployees, Public Service Performance Management (PSPM), GC-VATS, etc.), and for adding your electronic signature to a document.
To learn more about ISST’s services and all things related to IM/IT, please consult the ATSSC’s intranet.
Key information related to Finance can be found on the ATSSC’s intranet by topic under “Finance” in the top menu.
- Travel Centre of Expertise: For information on travel, hospitality, conferences or events and all related questions: Travel-Voyage@tribunal.gc.ca
- Accounting Operations: For accounts payable info and guidance related to financial coding: Accounting-Comptabilite@tribunal.gc.ca
- Procurement: For all contracting services, tools, templates and forms: Procurement-Achats@tribunal.gc.ca
- Resource Management: For questions about budgeting and forecasting: Rmcr-Grrm@tribunal.gc.ca
- Financial Policies: For information on Financial Specimen Signature Cards and authorities, clarification on the Delegation of Financial Signing Authority Chart or the Notes Supporting the Delegation Chart and policy interpretations: FinancialPolicies-PolitiquesFinancieres@tribunal.gc.ca
- Financial Systems: For questions about financial systems including system changes, access requests and troubleshooting: FinancialSystems-SystemesFinanciers@tribunal.gc.ca
Accommodations and Security
Accommodations: The Accommodations and Facilities Management team delivers support services to maintain ATSSC spaces and infrastructure including the coordination of all building maintenance requests, management of physical assets, as well as planning and designing of spaces. Whether it’s an issue relating to building repairs or a question relating to your work space, this team will be at your service: Facilities-Installations@tribunal.gc.ca.Security: This team is responsible for the protection of employees, assets and information, for granting security screening levels and access to ATSSC space and they work toward ensuring that services and activities continue in the event of a disruption (emergency management/business continuity). Consult the Security Policy Suite to view security-related procedures, guides, guidelines, frameworks, etc.
Please consult the Accommodations and Security Division Service Catalogue as well as their intranet page for more information.
Help maintain a secure workplace:
- For questions related to security screening: PersSec-SecPers@tribunal.gc.ca
- For questions related to access, identification cards, keys and combinations: AccessCard-Cartedacces@tribunal.gc.ca
- For all other Security-related questions: Security-Securite@tribunal.gc.ca or 613-854-5334.