Below is a collection of SharePoint training products to support public servants. Click on one of the following resources or feel free to add your own.
Articles and other Documents
- Get started with SharePoint
- What is a document library?
- Work with files in a document library
- Create a folder in a SharePoint list
- View and edit information about a file, folder, or link in a document library
- Should I save files to OneDrive or SharePoint?
- File activity in a document library
- How does versioning work in a SharePoint list or library
- Create an alert to get notified when a file or folder changes in SharePoint
- Edit a document in a document library
- Restore a previous version of an item or file in SharePoint
- Use a mobile device to work with SharePoint Online sites
- Customize permissions for a SharePoint list or library
- Share SharePoint files or folders
- Create a team site in SharePoint
- Create a list in SharePoint
- Create and share news on your SharePoint sites
Various departments and agencies across the GC are developing content to support the adoption of M365 applications. Instead of creating your own, review the content that is already shared here. If you have drafted content, please consider sharing it for your colleagues. Click here to add your own.
|Customize your SharePoint Online website|
|Create a team or communication site||Use, filter and update a list||Sync SharePoint files and folders|
|Understand your SharePoint site options||Manage your SharePoint sites||Collaborate with files and folders in SharePoint|
Do you have a question about SharePoint? Simply click here to join the community and get started.