Below is a collection of Microsoft SharePoint training products to support public servants.
Various departments and agencies across the GC are developing content to support the adoption of M365 applications. Instead of creating your own, review the content that is already shared here. If you have drafted content, please consider sharing it for your colleagues. Click here to see other Departments' Resources or to add your own.
Disclaimer: SSC provides these links to resources for your convenience. However, these resources reside outside of the Government of Canada and may not adhere to GC standards.
- SharePoint Online Quick Start (Microsoft)
- Get started with SharePoint (Microsoft)
- Work with files in a document library (Microsoft)
- View and edit information about a file, folder, or link in a document library (Microsoft)
- Should I save files to OneDrive or SharePoint? (Microsoft)
- File activity in a document library (Microsoft)
- Edit a document in a document library (Microsoft)
- SharePoint classic and modern experiences (Microsoft)
- SharePoint video training (Microsoft)
- SharePoint help & learning (Microsoft)
- Click here to find over 20 Learning Path modules. (Microsoft)
- Guide to the modern experience in SharePoint (Microsoft)
- Manage sites in the SharePoint admin center (Microsoft)
- Intro to file collaboration in Microsoft 365, powered by SharePoint (Microsoft)
Do you have a question about SharePoint? Simply click here to join the Microsoft SharePoint Community hub to join the community and get started.