|Home||Events||What is Regulatory Experimentation?||Regulatory Experimentation Expense Fund||Regulators' Capacity Fund||CRI Supported Projects||Tools and Resources|
CRI webinars provide focused learning events for regulatory professionals who are interested in regulatory experimentation with real-time opportunities for audience members to interact with the CRI and pose questions. They also provide an opportunity for inter-departmental discussion and networking. If you would like to propose an idea for a future webinar, please contact the CRI.
Regulatory Innovation Tools
This webinar will provide an overview of how innovation can help regulators and how the CRI can help them use the regulatory innovation tools available. Tools include:
- Regulatory Experimentation and the Regulatory Experimentation Expense Fund
- Regulatory Sandboxes
- Collaboration on regulatory innovation
Duration: 60 minutes
When: December 13th, 2023 at 1:30pm
Language: Bilingual presentation with Bilingual Q&A
Location: Virtually. An invite to the Teams meeting will be provided upon registration.
- Regulatory Innovation Tools: A webinar providing an overview of the regulatory innovation tools available for regulators and how the CRI can help regulators use these tools. The tools include: Regulatory Experimentation, Regulatory Sandboxes, and Collaboration on regulatory innovation. Click to access presentation materials in English or French. (December 8, 2022)
- Introducing the Regulators’ Experimentation Toolkit: A webinar introducing the Regulators' Experimentation Toolkit with a focus on regulatory experimentation and regulatory sandboxes. The webinar introduces the CRI and Nesta, discusses benefits of using regulatory experimentation, examples and how the CRI and Nesta can help. The English webinar was presented in partnership with Nesta. Click to access presentation materials in English or French and a recording of the webinar in English or French. (September 2021)
- Regulatory Experimentation: Learning by Doing: A webinar to introduce regulatory experimentation and the Regulatory Experimentation Expense Fund. The webinar provides regulators with an overview of how to apply to the Fund in 2020-2021. The webinar was presented in partnership with Nesta, a U.K. innovation foundation. Click to access presentation materials or a recording of the webinar in English. (December 1, 2020)
- Regulation, Innovation, Experimentation: An introductory webinar for public servants working in a federal regulatory department or agency to learn more about the CRI and how we, together with our partner Nesta, can support you with regulatory innovation and experimentation. Click to access presentation materials or a recording of the webinar in English. (June 18, 2020)