Le Square/À propos
- Create, add to, or experience a Learning Playlist, a list of free online resources, including articles, videos and online courses, curated by experts in their respective fields. It’s your turn to add new content and help identify new areas of interest in the digital field. Find, contribute, or create learning playlists on GCcollab Wiki.
Peer-to-peer learning is facilitated through GCcollab’s Career Marketplace. You control your learning experience: they can occur offline or online between 2 or more individuals within a defined period. GCcollab's Career Marketplace Find or create your own peer-to-peer opportunity (listed as a “skill-sharing” opportunity) on GCcollab’s Career Marketplace.
In each learning playlist, you will find links to groups on GCcollab where discussions on digital are already taking place. Get involved in groups on GCcollab.
- Icons provided by the Noun Project
- The Square is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- The Square claims no ownership of the provided content.
- The Square does not endorse any websites, products, organizations, activities, or authors that may be provided.
- Contributors should make efforts to seek content in both English and French.