GC Remote Working/Home/busrides
Spotlight on Busrides – from the Canada School of Public Service
Busrides is a product of the CSPS Digital Academy, where you can get bite-sized learning from experts, explore topics you may be curious about, and access the tools to enhance your work...all in the span of a short bus ride. You will discover short podcast and video episodes that explore how a digital transformation is taking place right before you.
The CSPS Going Remote Guide (busrides-trajetsenbus.ca) is found on Busrides, with topics ranging from project management, culture, virtual meetings and videoconferencing. There is a special section aimed at managers who are working remotely.
Here are a few recent Busrides posts related to remote working:
- Protecting Privacy in a Remote Work Environment (busrides-trajetsenbus.ca) includes tips, resources and courses related to privacy and remote working.
- Lessons Learned from a Pandemic Response: Working with Digital Nations to Accelerate Canada’s Digital Transformation, a YouTube video featuring Canada’s Minister of Digital Government, the Honourable Joyce Murray, laying out how Canada has been working with Digital Nations to accelerate tech adoption in a pandemic.
Check out Busrides soon. If you have an idea about a topic for Busrides, CSPS wants to hear from you.
Interested in writing or sharing content for busrides.ca?
Do you have a topic to suggest for Busrides? You can pitch your idea! The best pitches:
- Are less than 200 words
- Are relevant to most public servants
- Tie into one of the following themes: Digital Transformation, Data, Cyber Security, Cloud, Agile, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Contains information that can be shared with the Canadian public
- Recommend tools, philosophies or perspectives a person could use to improve themselves, or government as a whole
- Clearly indicates if senior management (above the Director level) needs to approve the content before it can be published
Email your pitch to [] and the Busrides team will respond regarding your pitch within one week. If your pitch is successful, their team will work with you to develop your proposal into a finished episode.