Jump to navigation Jump to search
OFFICIAL LANGUAGES CHAMPIONS' TOOLBOX
- The Conference of Official Languages Champions took place in Ottawa on November 17, 2022.
- The Council consulted with its members and Official Languages Champions as it develops the next three-year strategic planning cycle.
- Canadian Heritage and the Council are delighted to present the video Take the lead and make official languages shine!, developed by Improtéine. You can promote it using the promotional toolkit.
- Canadian Heritage designed a toolkit to install Mauril on all your organization's devices.
- The Council launches the awareness campaign “Setting the Tone for Official Languages”. Take a look at the video and the promotional toolkit!
- The Council launched the Dare newsletter, a new biannual publication for Official Languages Champions.
|Additional tools and resources will be added periodically. Do you have any ideas? Please let us know!
The Official Languages Champions' Toolbox is an initiative led by the Council of the Network of Official Languages Champions.