- If your institution communicates with or provides services to the public, you can use this tool to find information about bilingual federal offices and facilities across the country.
Bilingual offices and facilities
- Running a bilingual office or facility and don't know where to start? This resource will give you the basics.
Substansive equality grid
- This resource will help you understand the idea of substantive equality and guide you in applying it to your programs and services.
Description of the Regulations
- This resource describes concepts presented in the Regulations to help you gain a better understanding of how to use them.
Active offer reminder
- Here’s a great quick reference guide on how to implement the active offer in your designated bilingual offices.