TOOLS TO SUPPORT COMMUNICATIONS AND SERVICES WITH THE PUBLIC
In this section, you will find tools to help you fulfill your responsibilities under Part IV of the Official Languages Act.
- Here’s a great quick reference guide on how to implement the active offer in your designated bilingual offices.
- The purpose of this guide is to support institutions responsible for measuring the demand for communications and services by the public in the minority language to determine the language designation of some of their offices.
- Running a bilingual office or facility and don't know where to start? This resource will give you the basics.
- If your institution communicates with or provides services to the public, you can use this tool to find information about bilingual federal offices and facilities across the country.
This glossary contains English and French terms for concepts in the fields of medicine, sociology and politics, among others. It is designed as a tool for translators, writers and editors, and anyone responsible for disseminating information during this pandemic.
- This resource will help you understand the idea of substantive equality and guide you in applying it to your programs and services.