TOOLS TO SUPPORT COMMUNICATIONS AND SERVICES WITH THE PUBLIC
In this section, you will find tools to help you fulfill your responsibilities under Part IV of the Official Languages Act.
- Here’s a great quick reference guide on how to implement the active offer in your designated bilingual offices.
- Running a bilingual office or facility and don't know where to start? This resource will give you the basics.
- If your institution communicates with or provides services to the public, you can use this tool to find information about bilingual federal offices and facilities across the country.
- This resource describes concepts presented in the Regulations to help you gain a better understanding of how to use them.
This glossary contains English and French terms for concepts in the fields of medicine, sociology and politics, among others. It is designed as a tool for translators, writers and editors, and anyone responsible for disseminating information during this pandemic.
- This resource will help you understand the idea of substantive equality and guide you in applying it to your programs and services.