|About Us||Products||Blogs||Get Involved - Hiring||Get Involved-Partnership||Contact|
Work with us
Join our team of passionate, talented people working on the cutting edge of digital and multi-sector partnerships.
With partners in Canada and around the world, the Digital Collaboration Division of the Treasury Board Secretariat is working to help the Government of Canada and its partners work together, in the open, to create a better world. How? By developing an accessible digital workspace as an open source project – with open source solutions, open standards, and light-weight partnerships to help us get it right.
The world is networked, but in many ways, governments are still working in silos. And that’s a barrier for many groups who want to solve the tough challenges that affect us all.
Come join us to create a public commons for the digital age
- A suite of interconnected tools that are open, accessible, free to use and free of advertising, forever.
- Ways to contribute to new and existing open source projects that help raise the bar for everyone.
- An ecosystem of tools and partners creating together in real time – way more power than any one enterprise.
Opportunities- We are Hiring!
Currently, we are hiring:
Facilitators / Project Managers
Please get in touch via GCTools-OutilsGC@tbs-sct.gc.ca.
- Why do you want to work with the team? (200 words)
- Tell us a bit about yourself! (250 words a one-minute video)
- Which of the teams appeal to you?
We are actually a network of many teams - – at the Government of Canada, the Government of the Netherlands, the Centre for Social Innovation, and more.
The core stewardship team is hosted by the Government of Canada. While we are in a start-up phase and expect this to evolve, right now the team-of-many-talents is organized around these core functions:
- Technical Development
- User Experience and Design
- Strategic Partnerships, Enterprise and Network Development
- Data Analysis
We work with and for our users to make ways of working across governments and other partners great!
A Bit About Culture
The make-it-happen attitude of a start-up. The ingenuity of a social enterprise. The heart of an inspired public service. The flexibility and curiosity of a network. That’s the culture we’re living, with people from across sectors and experiences.
- Curiosity and questioning what has been done before.
- Humble listening, reaching out and working together – we can’t do it alone.
- Friendliness and embracing the weird.
- Action bias, and learning as we go.
- A healthy dose of freedom to problem solve in creative ways, and flexibility to integrate passions and ideas into the larger whole of our projects.
- Bricolage (blending many ideas and approaches including agile development, community organizing, network weaving, systems thinking and others to get great results)
- #Digitalfirst – work how and where you need to, to get your work done and have a great experience doing it
Oh yes, and the Digital Standards.
- Passionate about changing workspaces, technology and innovation
- Creative and collaborative, thrive on taking new directions
- Interested in shaping the changing nature of workspaces worldwide
- Happy in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Organized and self-directed