RESOURCES AND REFERENCES RELATED TO OFFICIAL LANGUAGES
- Would you like to know more about your rights and obligations and how to meet them? Consult these official languages resources and reports.
- A compilation of responses to questions on the use of official languages in the 2020 Public Service Employee Survey.
- Looking for best practices to promote English and French? The examples deal specifically with the promotion of English and French in Canadian society.
- This page provides HR specialists with information on testing (rescheduling, second language evaluations, test accommodation measures), and on staffing policies for bilingual positions while the situation related to COVID‑19 is ongoing.
- Access free tools to improve your knowledge of English and French. Polish your writing skills with their quizzes, contribute to the Our Languages blog, and explore a selection of language-related Canadian links.
- A visual representation of Official Language Minority Communities in Canada.
- A high level overview of the role and responsibilities of TBS' Official Languages Centre of Excellence.
- Use the hub to find standards and policies, promotion tools, best practices, learning resources and useful information on various aspects of official languages in Canada.
- Here you will find a non-exhaustive list of the policy instruments that inform you of how to comply and of your language rights in the workplace.