Access to Information and Privacy - Crown Corporations/Reports - Parliament
|Overview||Travel and Hospitality Expenses||Reclassification of Positions||Reports tabled in Parliament||FAQs|
For questions related to Open Government, open.canada.ca, systems, or templates, please email the Open Government Mailbox.
For questions related to the Access to Information Act, Bill C-58, or is more broad in focus, please email the IPPD Inbox.
- Guidance on Uploading Non-Standardized Proactive Disclosure Types to open.cananda.ca
- Video Guidance: Non-Standardized Proactive Disclosure Types
(Please note: Not all departments can access Google Drive)
- Model Process: .docx | .pdf
- Standard on Web Accessibility
Relevant Provisions of the ATIA
(84) Within 30 days after the day on which it is tabled, the head of a government institution shall cause to be published in electronic form any report of the government institution respecting its activities that, under an Act of Parliament, must be tabled in the Senate or the House of Commons.
Reports tabled in Parliament are required to be posted within 30 days after the day on which it is tabled. When the publication deadline falls on a statutory holiday or weekend, the publication deadline is the last business day before the statutory holiday or weekend.