What to do expect before, during and after PSPC Digital Innovation Network training
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This content alpha phase. Regular updates are made.
Before the Session Starts:
- Find a comfortable distraction free space for your training
- Log into the session 10 minutes early to allow time to solve any connection issues
- Close any unused applications and unused browser tabs. This will free up computer resources to ensure you have an uninterrupted experience
- Check the sound from your computer and make sure you can hear audio through your computer speakers or headset
- Ensure your laptop is plugged in or has enough battery for the duration of the session
- Locate your event code and log into Menti.com using another browser window or your mobile. It will be used for asking questions during the presentation.
- Find a comfortable distraction free space
During the Session:
- The session will be recorded and a link to the recorded session will be provided after the session.
- All participants will be on mute upon entering the session.
- To interact with presenters, select the "Ask a Question" option in the accompanying mentimeter session. We will do our best to answer your questions during the session "link" (Screenshot)
After the Session:
- Session materials and recordings will be available at "Gccollab link"
- Complete a short survey to help us improve our future sessions
- Watch for future session details will be posted on GCCollab page
- Follow us on Twitter #PSPCSOS