Diversity and Inclusion Analyst
3-month Micro-Mission Opportunity (all levels and language profiles welcome)
Are you interested in co-creating a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging for our organization?
The ADM(Mat) Level 1 Diversity and Inclusion Advisor is looking to accelerate culture change activities for our organization and we need your help!
Does this speak to you?
- We are looking for collaborative and strategic thinkers who are passionate about supporting culture and systemic change to ensure equity, diversity, inclusion and belonging in our workplace.
- During your micro-assignment you will be: executing culture change activities; conducting research and analysis on initiatives, trends, and issues; supporting the development, implementation and monitoring of our diversity and inclusion plans and initiatives; providing advice and analysis to management on the content, delivery and implementation of our culture change programming; participating on, and providing subject matter knowledge to colleagues, working groups or networks; preparing input to communication materials to promote initiatives across the organization and in our department.
- We will work collaboratively to grow your experience and subject matter expertise while on the job. The most important skills are willingness to learn; a passion for the subject matter; and a strong desire to drive change.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and wish to hone your leadership and change management skills, this may be the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining our Team and have the support of your manager to take on a micro-assignment, please send your application as soon as possible.
How to apply? Send an email to DiversityandInclusion-Diversiteetinclusion@forces.gc.ca with the following:
- A copy of your CV.
- A short explanation, in your email, of how you think joining this Team will be beneficial to both yourself and our team. Please address any questions and comments about the content of this message to []
Micro-missions are short-term, voluntary opportunities for members to showcase and develop their skills, and to build networks by contributing to different projects while remaining in their work units and substantive positions.
Micro-missions are an informal way for members to gain experience and for managers to get support for projects that require specific knowledge or skills. They also help foster an agile workplace and workforce.
- Abigaïl (Biggie)Theano-Pudwill
- Kurtis DePippo
- Laura Raine
- Sandra Griffith-Bonaparte
- Salisa Bose
- Wanda Lewis