These pages generate their content based on your language preference. To change your preference, please change the language selected in the top right corner of the page.
Word - Training Materials
Below is a collection of Microsoft Word training products to support public servants.
Various departments and agencies across the GC are developing content to support the adoption of M365 applications. Instead of creating your own, review the content that is already shared here. If you have drafted content, please consider sharing it for your colleagues. Click here to see other Departments' Resources or to add your own.
Disclaimer: SSC provides these links to resources for your convenience. However, these resources reside outside of the Government of Canada and may not adhere to GC standards.
- Word Quick Start (Microsoft)
- Improve accessibility and ease of use (Microsoft)
- Keyboard shortcuts in Word (Microsoft)
- Write and edit (Microsoft)
- Mail merge (Microsoft)
- Write an equation or formula (Microsoft)
- Word for windows Training (Microsoft)
- Word 2016 for Mac Help (Microsoft)
- Word help & learning (Microsoft)
- Clicks and Tips (GCcollab)
- Clicks and Tips for PC (GCpedia)
- Microsoft Word Answers (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Word Community Hub (Microsoft)
- Microsoft 365 Profile (LinkedIn)
- Microsoft 365 YouTube Channel (YouTube)
- Microsoft Office Facebook Group (Facebook)
Attributions and Sources