LEARNX 2022: Optimizing Learning in a Digital and Accessible World
The Canada School of Public Service and the Heads of Learning Forum (HOLF) are proud to host LEARNX 2022: Optimizing Learning in a Digital and Accessible World. This annual conference is the only professional development event for performance and learning professionals in the public service!
Our world has changed since the onset of the pandemic, and learning professionals need to adapt and evolve. With this new reality has come the importance of digital upskilling and of optimizing the learning experience for learners with accommodation needs.
Employees who work as trainers, instructional designers, learning advisors, learning experience designers, learning project managers, eLearning developers or learning executives should attend this event. Participants will learn about the latest digital techniques, trends, and tools and how to:
- implement accessible learning best practices at work
- identify upskilling techniques that can be used to bridge the performance gap within their department
- improve the learner experience for those with adaptive, accessibility, and accommodation requirements
Speakers[edit | edit source]
- Taki Sarantakis, President, Canada School of Public Service
- Shannon Archibald, Deputy Chief Technology Officer and Assistant Deputy Minister, Shared Services Canada
- Elliott Masie, Director and Chief Executive Officer, Masie Innovations
Masters of Ceremonies[edit | edit source]
- Kony Trudel, Certified Training and Development Professional, Canada School of Public Service
- Alan Daly, Certified Training and Development Professional, Shared Services Canada
Registration[edit | edit source]
Date and time: March 7, 2022 | 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (ET)
Registration deadline: March 6, 2022, 4:00 pm (ET)
Language: Bilingual, with interpretation in both official languages
Location: This event will be delivered virtually. A link to the live broadcast will be provided to registered participants.
Audience: All public servants at all levels
- Register for webcast
|Register for Webcast|
|For technical support or help registering for this event, please email:|