POSTPONED - DETAILS WILL FOLLOW
Please note that this engagement has been postponed. Additional details will follow.
Becoming Digital is a joint National Capital Region (NCR) engagement that focuses on setting the right culture (PCO's Beyond 2020), supporting the right learning (CSPS Digital Academy), and sharing the stories (TBS Living Digital) for a modern, digital government.
Throughout the month of March, these teams will be set-up in lobbies across the NCR to build awareness around their initiatives, which are working closely together to support federal public servants in building the culture, skills, and collaboration needed for today's digital age.
We hope to see you at one of our 11 locations from 8:00 am to 1:00pm EST:
- March 9, 2020 - 90 Elgin Street (Ottawa)
- March 11, 2020 - 170 Tunney's Pasture (Ottawa)
- March 13, 2020 - 30 Victoria (Gatineau)
- March 16, 2020 - 15 Eddy (Gatineau)
- March 18, 2020 - Place du Portage, Tower C (Gatineau)
- March 20, 2020 - 110 Place d'Orléans Drive (Ottawa)
- March 23, 2020 - 480 Boulevard de la Cité (Gatineau)
- March 24, 2020 - 555 Legget Drive (Ottawa)
- March 25, 2020 - 171 Bank Street (Ottawa)
- March 26, 2020 - 335 River Road (Ottawa)
Open House (CSPS Digital Academy)
- March 30, 2020 - 179 Promenade (Gatineau)
Help spread the word and download our Becoming Digital poster, here!
Interested in learning about the teams behind Becoming Digital before your visit? Be sure to checkout:
CSPS Digital Academy: https://www.csps-efpc.gc.ca/digital-academy/index-eng.aspx
TBS Living Digital: https://www.canada.ca/livingdigital