To support rapid adoption of M365 during the COVID-19 crisis, Microsoft is hosting online training sessions in both English and French. The sessions are intended for GC employees and aims to help with building the skills to support the adoption of Teams and M365. Topics to be covered will include:
- intro to Teams
- using Chat, Channels, Activity, Meetings
- coordination of meetings, activities and more
The sessions will be offered in two formats, pre-recorded and live. However, both feature live moderation to answer your questions in real-time. Find a date and time below that works for you.
Live Training Sessions
Hosted by Microsoft, these sessions are delivered by both online moderators and a team responding to questions received via chat in real-time throughout the lesson. Up to 10,000 participants can join per session but NO registration is required. All sessions are 60 minutes unless otherwise indicated. Please remember to stay off the VPN and join using your personal device. Note the session will be recorded and your name and/or phone number will be visible during the call to other participants who attend.
How to participate:
To join, simply click on the link and allow it to launch in your web browser (please use EDGE, Chrome or FireFox)
- Be sure you've got the time blocked on your calendar to join us.
- Simply select one of the following dates to join the session that works for you.
- If you have the Teams application installed → click on “Open in Microsoft Teams” in the pop-up window or “Launch it Now”.
- If you do not have the Teams application installed → click “Join on the Web Instead”.
Teams - Breakout Rooms
Teams Live Events for Organizers
Teams as a Platform
Power Virtual Agents
Accessibility: Creating accessible content
Tasks (To Do and Planner)