- AI/Machine Learning Briefing Paper
- API Economy Briefing Paper
- Application Containers Briefing Paper
- AR/VR Briefing Paper
- Autonomous Vehicles Briefing Paper
- Blockchain Briefing Paper
- Cloud Management Platform Briefing Paper
- Conversational UI Briefing Paper
- Data Leak Prevention Briefing Paper
- Digital Assistants Briefing Paper
- Edge Computing Briefing Paper
- Face Identification Briefing Paper
- Infrastructure as Code Briefing Paper
- Internet of Things Briefing Paper (WIP)
- Low Earth Orbit System Briefing Paper (WIP)
- Quantum Computing Briefing Paper
- Server-less Computing Briefing Paper
Technology Briefs provides the reader with a short, to the point, summary of each Technology, how it is used by the industry, the Government of Canada and what impact it might have on a Department. Contributions from all is welcome in maintaining, updating and improving each individual Technology Briefs.
Collaboration on Technology Briefings will save time and effort across the GC by removing unnecessary duplication of effort in documenting over and over the same content. This should accelerate individual departments creation of Technology Roadmap by simply referencing common GC documentation of Technologies.
Everyone with access to the GCCollab-pedia is welcome to read, contribute and refer to.
**These briefs are not final versions. They will be edited, revised and changed in light of new information on the technology.