PSPC Digital Innovation Network/What to do expect before, during and after PSPC Digital Innovation Network training
< PSPC Digital Innovation NetworkJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:12, 14 April 2020 by Nathan.davie (talk | contribs) (Nathan.davie moved page PSPC Innovation Training Schedule/What to do expect before, during and after PSPC Digital Innovation Network training to [[PSPC Digital Innovation Network/What to do expect before, during and after PSPC Digital Innovation Ne...)
|Home||Prepare for a Session||Contact Us|
Before the Session Starts:
- Find a comfortable distraction free space for your training
- Log into the session 10 minutes early to allow time to solve any connection issues
- Close any unused applications and unused browser tabs. This will free up computer resources to ensure you have an uninterrupted experience
- Check the sound from your computer and make sure you can hear audio through your computer speakers or headset
- Ensure your laptop is plugged in or has enough battery for the duration of the session
- Locate your event code and log into Menti.com using another browser window or your mobile. It will be used for asking questions during the presentation.
- Find a comfortable distraction free space
During the Session:
- The session will be recorded and a link to the recorded session will be provided after the session.
- All participants will be on mute upon entering the session.
- To interact with presenters, select the "Ask a Question" option in the accompanying mentimeter session. We will do our best to answer your questions during the session "link" (Screenshot)
After the Session:
- Session materials and recordings will be available at "Gccollab link"
- Complete a short survey to help us improve our future sessions
- Watch for future session details will be posted on GCCollab page