NRC - WomenInSTEM
CELEBRATING WOMEN IN SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM:
RISING TO THE CHALLENGE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The National Research Council Canada (NRC) is offering this group to help federal researchers connect during the February 11, 2021 Women in STEM Symposium, and beyond. This group was created last year, at the inaugural 2020 Women in STEM Symposium, following researchers' requests for more ways to connect on their research topics.
On February 11, 2021 the National Research Council (NRC) will host a virtual poster session for an event: Celebrating the Success of Women in STEM Symposium, to mark the International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
The NRC is seeking poster submissions on the following broad themes:
- Pandemic response: health and beyond
- Advancing science through collaboration
- Climate solutions and greening the future
- Innovative solutions to pressing problems in your field
Expressions of interest
To express your interest, please send the following information by December 21 to NRC.Womeninscience-Femmesenscience.CNRC@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
- Poster title in English and French
- Theme under which you would like to be grouped
Further information will be sent when your email has been received.
Connect with Women in STEM - NRC WiS