Excel - Training Materials
Below is a collection of Microsoft Excel training products to support public servants.
Various departments and agencies across the GC are developing content to support the adoption of M365 applications. Instead of creating your own, review the content that is already shared here. If you have drafted content, please consider sharing it for your colleagues. Click here to see other Departments' Resources or to add your own.
Disclaimer: SSC provides these links to resources for your convenience. However, these resources reside outside of the Government of Canada and may not adhere to GC standards.
- Excel Quick Start (Microsoft)
- Intro to Excel (Microsoft)
- List of all Excel functions available (Microsoft)
- Rows & columns (Microsoft)
- Formulas & functions (Microsoft)
- Tables (Microsoft)
- Charts (Microsoft)
- PivotTables (Microsoft)
- Excel video training (Microsoft)
- Excel help & learning (Microsoft)
- Make your Excel documents accessible to people with disabilities (Microsoft)
- Improve accessibility with the Accessibility Checker (Microsoft)
- Clicks and Tips (GCcollab)
- Clicks and Tips for PC (GCpedia)
- Microsoft Excel Answers (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Excel Community Hub (Microsoft)
- Microsoft 365 Profile (LinkedIn)
- Microsoft 365 YouTube Channel (YouTube)
- Microsoft Office Facebook Group (Facebook)