Old Page Alert: Please note that you are currently on our old page. Our new and improved page can now be found at https://wiki.gccollab.ca/M365. Please update your bookmark.
Alerte à l’ancienne page : Veuillez noter que vous êtes actuellement sur notre ancienne page. Notre nouvelle page améliorée se trouve maintenant à https://wiki.gccollab.ca/M365. Veuillez mettre à jour votre signet.
OneNote - Training Materials
Below is a collection of Microsoft OneNote training products to support public servants.
Various departments and agencies across the GC are developing content to support the adoption of M365 applications. Instead of creating your own, review the content that is already shared here. If you have drafted content, please consider sharing it for your colleagues. Click here to see other Departments' Resources or to add your own.
Disclaimer: SSC provides these links to resources for your convenience. However, these resources reside outside of the Government of Canada and may not adhere to GC standards.
- OneNote Quick Start (Microsoft)
- Intro to OneNote (Microsoft)
- Keyboard shortcuts in OneNote (Microsoft)
- Share OneNote notes during a meeting (Microsoft)
- Insert Outlook meeting details into OneNote (Microsoft)
- OneNote for Mac Help (Microsoft)
- Microsoft OneNote Help for iPad (Microsoft)
- Microsoft OneNote for iPhone (Microsoft)
- Microsoft OneNote for Android (Microsoft)
- OneNote video training (Microsoft)
- OneNote help & learning (Microsoft)
Do you have a question about OneNote? Simply click here to join the Microsoft OneNote Community hub to join the community and get started.