Difference between revisions of "Home"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
<span style="font-family: ; font-size: ">Welcome to the Government of Canada (GC) Cloud Information Centre (CIC).</span>
Revision as of 23:38, 20 January 2020
Welcome to the Government of Canada (GC) Cloud Information Centre (CIC).
The GC-CIC is organised around the following main sections to help you drive your cloud initiatives to success no matter where in the process of implementation you might be.
1. Cloud Guidance[edit | edit source]
In this Cloud 101 section you will find some basic cloud definitions as well as a clear explanation of the cloud deployment models used by the GC.
2. Cloud Policy instruments and Directives[edit | edit source]
In this section you will find the GC guidelines that regulate Cloud technologies to ensure alignment with GC direction.
3. Cloud Procurement[edit | edit source]
Are you looking for cloud brokering services? In this section find the full list of cloud suppliers and providers approved by the GC.
4. Cloud Configuration and Tool kits[edit | edit source]
This section aims to provide you and your Department with a road map towards cloud adoption or cloud migration. This section also includes security practices and technology applied by the GC to protect data from cyber security treats.
5. GC-Cloud community[edit | edit source]
The GC-CIC aims to provide employees and Departments with the opportunity to be a part of a cloud computing community of practice.
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- About us.
- Myths and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Read about cloud from news to the most influential blogs.
- GC Cloud Success Stories
- Find events in your area and training for your team.