Welcome to the GoC!
The Federal Youth Network (FYN) would like to welcome new public servants to the GoC. You've participated in your departmental onboarding and the Orientation to the Public Service and still have questions? FYN has you covered.
This half-day virtual event will help participants navigate their career in the GoC. By the end of the session, participants will:
- Be inspired by senior leaders talking about the importance of new professionals and their role in PS renewal
- Re-envision the public service as one enterprise rather than many separate employers
- Encouraging new employees to view their career as a 30 year journey in the entirety of the GoC and to understand how to start that journey
- Seize the opportunity to ask peers, managers, and HR professionals the questions that were not addressed in your departmental onboarding
- Engage in discussions on the culture and future that young professionals can create in the GoC, and help guide them to resources to better understand the value proposition of various departments and agencies through GoC-wide reports and departmental reporting
- Meet with peer and connect with influencers from across the GoC
- Date and time: April 12, 2023 - 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm ET
- Language: English
- Location: This event will be delivered virtually on zoom
- Please note:
- Downloading Zoom to your computer is not necessary - you can view it on the web.
- You can use your personal computer if the work computer does not allow you to view Zoom.
- Please note: