|About Us||Services||News||Get Involved - Hiring||Get Involved - Partnership||Useful Groups|
This project cannot be done alone, therefore we have developed a partnership model to make it easy for groups to quickly join and become part of this initiative. Specifically, we are looking to develop a first cohort of partners for 2018-2019 to help with the first stage of development for the Open and Accessible Digital Workspace.
Our partnerships serve as a chance for groups to work with others to meet common needs while also piloting experiments in new ways of building/obtaining digital technology to support public good. We work with our partners to model new ways to fill needs inside and outside the Government of Canada. This creates road-maps others can follow to help scale new ways of working and developing. Our services are open source, free to use and designed explicitly for public good.
- Three (3) partners to invest $250,000-$500,000
- We will work to directly meet your needs and apply the solutions we come up with to the larger project
- We will support an open beta and scaled roll-out of key services
Building Block Partnerships
- Three (3) partners to invest $50,000-$100,000
- We will provide direct support with integrating the services of the OADW into existing technology and practices
- Six (6) partners to invest $10,000-25,000
- We will aid in piloting a joint research and development fund for digital government
- We will aid in testing ways for multiple smaller organizations/governments to invest in and shape future digital tools.
Does this interest you? Contact Heather Laird at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, we will achieve:
- Results for Anchor Partner Organizations: Addressing discrete, priority business needs of three organizations via at-scale, viable digital solutions implemented in those organizations (2018).
- Results for the GC: Addressing endemic, priority business needs held in common across the GC by joining-up solutions into an open and Accessible Digital Workspace.
- Reduce Costs: Saving GC time and money while meeting business needs.
- Implementation of Digital Government Models: Establishing agile, transparent governance models that can support further digital government projects in the GC.