The Council of the Network of Official Languages Champions, the Department of Canadian Heritage and the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat are pleased to invite you to the Best Practices Forum in Official Languages
, which will take place on March 3, 2021. Given its virtual format, it will be open to all Public Service employees
The theme of this year's Forum will be diversity and inclusion. Two discussions will be organized in partnership with the Canada School of Public Service:
- 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – A discussion on the tools developed to create a linguistically safe and inclusive workplace.
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. – A discussion on leadership in the promotion of English and French.
During the week, various virtual activities will be organized, including the presentation of kiosks and videos presenting good practices. More details will follow in early 2021.
We invite you to contribute to this event in your own way:
- Have you developed an innovative initiative that could be showcased?
- Did you produce a video on the theme of official languages that could be featured?
- Would you like to reserve a virtual kiosk to present your best practices that could be useful to other organizations?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please fill out this form and email it to OLCEInformationCELO@tbs-sct.gc.ca before January 11, 2021. Your material could be selected and showcased during the Forum. Of course, you are welcome to take full advantage of this learning activity without presenting an initiative or reserving a kiosk.